Friday, June 8, 2012

air jordan 3 I do not want to Ye Lin looked down upon me. speaking

Anger has been unable to block.
Understand. I wake up.
Been hoping against hope ridiculously naive to think that what can be undone by their own efforts at this time, all this like a funny farce, if reported the words of the screen, it must be like this: artist: any where the; role : clown.
Anger made me sober.
Angry because Ye Lin, but more because of their own. In fact, Ye Lin had given me a hint, but I have given to nothing.
Wake up in relation to things. Fantasy shattered all finished, but I will not allow the self-esteem also the piece of flying, never!
Sat quietly for a while, I stood up, walked to the office of Ye Lin.
In the outside of the office of Ye Lin, Fang Ning seat to see me come in, she was a little strange, clever, she must have found something.
Any brother, you have a thing? Any brother, how do you? Waited for a moment, did not hear the sound of Come in, I pushed open the door into the room.
Office, Ye Lin sat in her black calf leather boss chair,nfl jersey for kids, back to the door on the phone. Against the edge of the window of her face,air jordan 3, the golden sun-plated.
put down the phone and looked at me.
My eyes are calm. Ye Lin's idea that the sense of humiliation, because of his behind the times I am uncomfortable exception, However, if the here and now, I will show even a little bit of anger and , then I will never forgive myself! I do not want to Ye Lin looked down upon me. speaking, I am sometimes very strange, obviously a complacent and just do not make progress, why is always hidden in a strong to almost abnormal self-esteem?
Perhaps it is because of my calm, Ye Lin's eyes flashed a puzzled and confused. This was exactly what I want to see.
to? people are living in truly great actor, he would quickly enter the required role. back for their own point face, this should not be considered hypocritical.
I gazed into her eyes.
Now, where such a pool of pools, firm, cold, slightly mysterious dark purple, and then look carefully, actually hidden some imperceptible fierce ...
This is strange eyes, I never look in her eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment